Gulf Coast Weddings made Easy
Whether you want a small intimate wedding or a prestigious outside, elaborate ceremony, at Gulf Coast Weddings and Event Rentals, we not only provide what is needed but also help set it all up, relieving you from stress whilst still taking care of the details.
Operating in the North Florida area, we have built up a reputation for quality, not only in accommodating weddings but also other important events like galas, receptions, charity events or bar mitzvahs. Whatever the event we can be relied on to not only provide any rentals required like arbors, decorations and chairs but also to follow the event through from the very first setting up to the last of the cleaning up, with efficient, discreet professionalism.
For any event, we do rental of greenery, chairs, archways and almost any other essential decorations for that special look of elegance and style, including special Heart Shaped décor complete with fabric draped bamboo arch, Tiki torches, Palm trees and conch shells or if you prefer, a Starfish Runway complete with a Bamboo Arch swathed in linen held back with starfish ties. Our chairs, although folding to permit ease of stowing, are of the highest lightweight quality. With white wood, varnished finish, these chairs are padded, comfortable and secured with both nails and glue. To give the event that added touch of class, regardless of whether or not you rent our chairs, a variety of chair covers are also available for both folding chairs or banquet chairs. With a wide range of covers to choose from, your event can look unique without having to spend a lot of cash. To ensure that yours is an event that stays in people’s memories for a life time, you can also add the extra splendor of a wide variety of sashes which are also available for rental.
With the experience we have acquired over the years, we are able to advise you, when needed, on some of the finer details to be remembered when organizing such events like:
- Location – The location is of course important but ensure that permission for the event is obtained first, perhaps obtaining permits if necessary.
- Prepare Early – Some locations may come under the jurisdiction of the Parks commission in which case lists of all equipment being brought in have to be submitted and bookings made sometimes; months in advance in order to obtain the correct permits.
- If unsure about any aspect of the preparations: never be afraid to ask.
- Be Prepared – Always be prepared for any unexpected weather conditions and have a back-up plan if necessary.
- Arrive Early – Arriving in good time to make sure everything is going according to plan, can ensure you are more relaxed when it actually time for the event.
- Watch Expenses – When planning and organizing, ensure you get agreements in writing before you start paying for anything.